The 2018 Child Abuse Prevention and Family Support Conference will assist Iowa’s family support and early childhood professionals in creating greater positive growth for children, families and communities. This diverse line-up of national and state experts, beginning and advanced workshops, and networking opportunities are centered on increasing knowledge, building skills, and encouraging collaboration across Iowa.
Conference attendees will:
- Explain how child abuse prevention intersects with other sectors to better strengthen families
- Recognize how to work with diverse populations
- Generate components for working collaboratively to create greater community change
- Coordinate with statewide agencies and services providing services to Iowa families
NEW IN 2018:
- Human Trafficking Track
- Children’s Infant Mental Health Endorsement Track
For more information, contact Julie at email@example.com
To register for the conference go here.